|We have everything to provide our customers with excellent service:
- we have a very good facility with plenty of room: it is a 12,000-square-foot, centrally heated, air conditioned area, protected with an ADT security system plus 18,000 square feet of outside parking;
– our personnel is qualified and experienced (both in repair and restorations);
– our equipment (including a full downdraft heated spray booth, a paint match scanner, etc.) allows us to do all kinds of work perfectly;
– we have 24-hour towing;
— we have agreements with major car rental companies;
– we speak 5 languages;
– we guarantee our work ( up to a lifetime warranty for paint).
We have a very good work history:
– we have been in this business 16 years;
– we have never had any problems, either with insurance companies or with car owners;
– our business is insured.
Facts you should know:
1. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claim service. You have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
2. If an agreement cannot be reached between your insurance company and the repair shop, your policy has an “Appraisal Clause” whereby an independent appraiser can be called in to help resolve the matter.
3. You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
4. You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
5. Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
6. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc. It’s your car, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
7. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
8. The vehicle is being repaired for YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsements from lienholders.
Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.